Oppai-Man operates the FreshWomen website and is the controller of the information collected or provided via the website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
- on the website;
- email communications with the website
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect different kinds of personal data about you, depending on whether you chose to create an account with us.
Persons who visit the Websites without logging in or registering (“unregistered users”):
- Website activity data: We collect information about how you use the website, services and interact with our content and advertisements, including the pages you visit in website, and the referring web page from which you arrived at website. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information and we set cookies as explained below in the section on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
Persons who choose to create an account on Freshwomen - Rewards (“registered users”):
- We collect from registered users the same categories of information described above for unregistered users.
- Contact Information: We collect username or similar identifier, and email address.
- User Submitted Personal Information: We collect information you submit in order to personalize your account or for a specific function preferences, feedback, your preferences in receiving marketing from us, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.
- User Contributions: We provide areas on website where you can communicate with others, and post comments or reviews of content found on the website.
Please use caution in providing user contributions. By providing user contributions you are making that content and information publicly available. User contributions can be read, collected, used, and disclosed by others, and we cannot control who accesses your user contributions or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post or submit.
The website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the website are accessed (“minors”), and we prohibit minors from using the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
The Sources from Which We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
- Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed above directly from you.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As explained in the section below on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, we set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit the website.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
- Customization of content and marketing: We use identifiers and contact information, website activity data, user submitted personal information and user contributions to analyze your use of, or interest in, the website’ content, products, or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on website.
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether users of website are unique, or whether the same user is using the website on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or fix technology problems, to verify your payment information, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We do not disclose personal information.
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by our website domain:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of website. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to website and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on website. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to website and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore the website. These cookies help us to improve the website, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
Do Not Track: Our systems recognize the 'Do Not Track' signals from the browser, if enabled, we will not track any information when using the website.
Use of Vercel Analytics. We use Vercel as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Vercel.
Your Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member;
As explained in the section Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, you may set your browser to refuse some or all cookies.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails or by going to your profile page. If you are a Registered User, we may continue to send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Third-Party Links and Sites